Pages

Friday 8 July 2016

Fashion: Colour Splash

It's been a while, hey. I haven't done a fashion post in ages... well weeks but that's the same thing. So, this is what I have been up to.

I recently downloaded this mobile app called Sketchbook by Autodesk. It has a whole lot of tools that let you sketch and draw. On my last fashion post, Office With An Edge, I had used Edraw Max. I love Sketchbook so much that I think I'll switch to that... FOREVER.

I have been trying it out and here are the designs I came up with. This whole post, Colour Splash, was inspired by the fashion brand, Balmain. I just love how colourful their designs are. I'm just starting out here so be nice.๐Ÿ˜˜


4 comments:

  1. I love all of these, especially the last design, I really want to own those boots now.

    http://laurencurlyfries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like the last one. Nice color blocking!

    ReplyDelete

Did this help you? Do you have a question or anything to add? Feel free to post a comment. I really do love reading them.